Training of foreign citizens on the basic educational programs.
For the admission of foreign citizens to the ASUACE it is necessary to make 4 basic steps:
1. To issue documents for entry to the Russian Federation: to receive an invitation from the university and apply to the Russian consulate in your country for an entry visa.
2. Come to the ASACU and apply for admission to the Admission Commission
3. Pass the entrance exam
4. Sign a contract and become a student of the ASUACE.
1. Receiving an invitation.
Submit a request for an invitation in two ways:
- to bring a copy of the passport (page with photo and data), a copy of the education certificate, and a receipt for payment of the fee (link to the details) to the Department of International Relations (Astrakhan, Tatishchev St., 18, room 203). The invitation is 1500 rubles;
- wait for an answer within 3 working days that you have started to draw up an invitation letter;
- after receiving the invitation, you need to apply to the Russian Consulate in your country for an entry visa.
Please note that the invitation is due within 20 working days from the date of receipt of the documents by the FMS.
2. Submission of documents to the Admission Committee of the ASUACE
Admission documents for admission to full-time education begin on 1st June and end on 18th August. For the correspondence form of training, the acceptance of documents ends 1 stage - 18th August, 2 stage - 20th October.
For admission to the ASUACE, you need to write an application addressed to the rector of the University. For this, it is necessary to apply to the Admission Committee (Astrakhan, Tatishcheva St., 18b, room 104, 106).
You should have the following documents with you:
* Passport and its copy, translated into Russian and certified by a notary. For citizens of the countries of the visa regime with the Russian Federation - the validity of the visa is not less than 1 month;
* Migration card with the date of entry into the Russian Federation no more than 6 working days ago. For citizens of Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Armenia, Belarus, the date of entry is no more than 29 days ago. For citizens of Tajikistan - no more than 14 working days ago;
* original documents of education (certificate), their translated and notarized copy (if necessary, the documents must be legalized);
* medical certificate (certificate of absence of HIV infection with translation into Russian as necessary, fluorography, vaccination certificate, general blood test);
* 4 photos (size 3x4).
Phone number Admission Committee:
Schedule of work of the Admissions Committee:
Monday to Friday 8: 30-17: 00
Lunch break from 12:30 to 13:00
Saturday: 8: 30-13: 00
3. Entrance examinations
Entrance examinations for full-time education will last from July 16 to 26 and from August 20 to 24. For extramural studies: July 16-26, August 20-24, October 22-26.
4. Conclusion of the contract for training and payment of training.
To conclude a training contract, you must apply to the accounting department (Astrakhan, Tatishcheva St., 18, room 117).
Schedule of Accountancy:
Monday to Friday 8: 30-17: 00
lunchbreak from 12:30 to 13:00.
Registration of medical insurance.
In order to obtain admission to studies and accommodation in the hostel, you must apply for a medical insurance policy for the duration of the contract for training in any insurance company in Astrakhan. A copy of the medical policy must be provided by the Department of International Relations (Astrakhan, Tatishcheva St., 18, room 203).
The list of specialties and training areas for which the SAEI AR HE of the Astrakhan State University of Architecture and Civil Engineering announces admission for studies in the 2020/2021 academic year
Information on the timing of the receipt of documents, the timing of the commencement and completion of receipt of documents required for admission, admission tests, the completion of acceptance of applications for consent to enroll in the SAEI AR HE Astrakhan State University of Architecture and Civil Engineering in 2018
Requirements for registration of documents
All documents required for enrolling in the University must pass the legalization procedure (nostrification/apostillation) in the established order.
The validity of a foreign citizen's passport, according to which a foreign citizen will cross the border of the Russian Federation, must expire not earlier than 18 months from the date of the entry visa for the entry visa. In the case of a residence permit or other document authorizing the temporary residence of a foreign citizen in the territory of a third state (other than the citizenship of a foreign citizen), this document must also be presented in due course with a notarized translation into Russian.
Instructions for students enrolled in ASACUon a contractual basis:
1. The contract is signed by the entrant on a mandatory basis, regardless, he reached the age of majority or not. In the case of failure to reach the applicant, at the time of entering into the contract for training, of legal age, the contract, in addition to the applicant, is signed by his legal representative (parent, guardian, guardian). In accordance with this, the presence of the trainee and his legal representative is necessary for the conclusion of the contract. On the hands must be identity documents (civil passport, identity card for military personnel).
If the legal representative does not have the opportunity to be present at the signing of the contract, he (the legal representative) can entrust the right to sign the contract to the third individual who has reached the age of majority. In this case, an individual must have an appropriate power of attorney to act on behalf of the legal representative when signing the contract. The power of attorney is issued in the notary's office in the established order.
2. Payment is made by transfer of funds to the University account. Payment is made in the form of prepayment for the next academic year as a whole, or for the next semester. When teaching a student on an individual schedule of education, they are paid in the form of an advance payment, based on the cost of one element.
The control period for payment for tuition for the full academic year is the deadline before September 1, and in the case of semester payment - 50% in time before September 01 and 50% in time until February 1, respectively, of each year. The terms and procedure for payment for tuition can be changed by the university in the event that the student submits an application for an installment (deferment) for payment of educational services, according to the schedule of the supplementary agreement. If the customer violates the terms of payment, he is charged penalties.
3. When paying, it is necessary to keep in mind that banks charge a commission fee - from 0.5% to 3% of the payment amount. Invoices for payment of tuition are issued at the request of the student or his parent, and also can be transferred, upon request, by facsimile.