The Council of Foreign Students
In April 2017, on the initiative of students of the University, a Council of Foreign Students was established. Currently, the Council members are foreign students of various faculties of the University, as well as students of the ASUACE colleges.
Council of Foreign Students ASUACE is a member of the Association of Foreign Students.
The objectives of the Council are:
- the formation of active citizenship of students, the promotion of their social maturity, autonomy, the ability to self-organization and self-development;
- ensuring the implementation of the rights of foreign university students to participate in the management of the university, assess the quality of the educational process;
- formation of students' skills and self-management skills, their preparation for competent and responsible participation in the life of society;
- popularization of the University abroad;
- development and propagation of the principles of tolerance in the study, culture and life of students of the University.
The main directions of activities of the Council:
1. Assistance to foreign students in adaptation to the educational process and residence in the Russian Federation.
2. Development of research activities of foreign students and graduate students
3. Development of cultural, creative and sports life of foreign students and post-graduate students.
4. Attraction of foreign applicants for training at the University.
Chairman of the Council of Foreign Students Alotaibi Shujaa Abdullah B., Saudi Arabia
Deputy Chairman of the Council of Foreign Students Masheev Timur, Turkmenistan
All those wishing to join the Council of International Students, as well as on all matters related to the activities of the Council, please contact:
Our page VKontakte: https://vk.com/club142766069
Our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1680306495606124/